The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Tummy Time Video
On a roll tonight folks. Here's a video we made for grandparents but thought other hard core Moxie fans might like too:
Labels:
mile stones,
Moxie,
Tummy Time,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...
The other hard core Moxie fans thank you ! :) What a sweetie pie. Love her so much and hope I get to snuggle her in person sometime soon.
ReplyDelete