Bibi and Babu worked really hard on house stuff but they also worked really hard on never letting Moxie miss a minute of their attention. Baby girl didn't sleep in her bed once.
The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...

where is Babu's head, dammit! (the "dammit" was because I tried to post this comment before but the thing says "no comments...")
ReplyDelete