We super duper love the Riccis. Like really love them. Crazy town love them.
The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...


I thought your blog hated me- it never let's me comment. Turns out I was never logged in when I was reading it. I have rectified the situation. Riccis love you too.
ReplyDelete