The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Chop stinking.
Recently we got Moxie (and Strider) a pair of trainer chop sticks. She is already a pro. I actually think she ate more of her dinner because of how proud she was of her success. She can actually do it better than her dad.
Labels:
chopsticks,
food,
Moxie,
Photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi. Welcome to comments. Please do not feel obligated to be kind, complementary or even civil. All we ask that you try not to give our daughter any body issues like her fat parents.