The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Sleep twins
Mox usually ends up in our bed between 5-6 am most mornings. It is a nice time to snuggle and (try to) snooze a bit longer. I'm terrible at it. Strider and Mox, however, are pros. I ruined this photo with a bad crop job but the point of it is: they are totally asleep and totally up in each other's personal space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi. Welcome to comments. Please do not feel obligated to be kind, complementary or even civil. All we ask that you try not to give our daughter any body issues like her fat parents.