This is mine (above) and this is his (below)
The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Drawing Robots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...


What she didn't mention is that each of her robots took about 20 seconds to draw, whereas mine took well over 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure mine were not 30 times better.
ReplyDelete