Moxie is becoming a talker. More an "ooher" I guess. She makes sounds in response to our voices or when she is trying to get our attention. She also makes sounds at the toys on her play mat and her butterfly mobile. Come to think of it, she makes it all the time. It is all rather indiscreet.
The blog that answered a thousand aunts:
A usually updated account of the new life of Moxie in hopes of answering familial inquiries.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Convo with a Cutie
Moxie is becoming a talker. More an "ooher" I guess. She makes sounds in response to our voices or when she is trying to get our attention. She also makes sounds at the toys on her play mat and her butterfly mobile. Come to think of it, she makes it all the time. It is all rather indiscreet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In honor of what I've heard about the Hobbit, this post has a long and unnecessary preamble. Those with valuable time may wish to ski...
-
When Strider and I moved out east we were lucky enough to rent Jerry Mark's house. It is a really cool place with bad ass features like...
-
The Sleeping Sculptor Moxie makes the best faces. Usually she makes them when she's asleep. Her favorite medium is ...
This video leaves us speechless.
ReplyDeleteRon and Carm
She has such a sweet look on her face!!
ReplyDelete